السبت، 27 مايو 2023

It's all about perspective

There is a quote by Tupac Shakur that I find really inspiring, it says "Just because you lost me as a friend, doesn't mean you gained me as an enemy. I'm bigger then that, I still wanna see you eat, just not at my table".

Such words are strong because people change but that doesn't mean they become bad! Your perception of them is short and that's why you think they are bad though they become better and bigger.

I like this way as it shows how people grow in silence and surprise others while these days people calling this as passive aggressive encouraging people to be toxic by not trusting anyone and make trouble instead of minding their own business somewhere else!

It's all about perspective my friend, all about perspective!





This article was published originally as a thought on my Telegram Channel, follow me if you are interested.

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق